The VenueAware Management Platform
If you wish to find out about your privacy with regards to a specific copy of the Platform, then please contact the Platform operator.
Information We Collect
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the venueaware.com website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site, and the resources that you access.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
From time to time we might also obtain personal data from other sources, such as names and contact details of individual contacts at prospective customers from third-party data providers and/or public sources, such as social networks, company websites, and other online sources.
Uses Made of Your Personal Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you or our customer.
- Where you or your employer are a prospective customer, to provide you with information about our services for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorised access.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. Those include rights to:
- Access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information that we hold
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means that produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Contact us using our contact details above,
- Let us have enough information to identify you,
- Let us have proof of your identity and address. We may request one or more identification documents, such as a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill; and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates.